Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loosing drivers on my Acer Aspire 5100 next to Vista OS?

Can someone please help out me get the driver wager on for my Panasonic Mashita DVD-RW UJ-850? I have lost the driver 3 times, and when you ring tech support they are dumb as dirt. The burner is showing up in my device controller, however it showing up with a pale yield sign beside an exclamation point. I am running Windows Vista home premium. I am not able to roll pay for the driver in the tools eyeshade. Any ideas?


Answer:

window vista never should have come out as precipitate as it did. it's entire problem is driver compatibility. You may buy a system with vista and it works fine because the software drivers on it work near vista but once you start loading your own software on things changes the full picture. rebooting, reinstalling won't make one iotta of a difference until microsoft works through these issues along near software companies upgrading to it. So when you do install software make sure it is compatible or maintain the migraine you will get.



Good Luck.
let go everything on usb or disks and then unistall window and then reinstall it and next reinstall all drivers it crop up on my dell i had to do this and it be fine after i put it back to factory settings


No comments:

Post a Comment