Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for a laptop ... any suggestions?

I'm going away for college for the subsequent four years and my mom has approved to get me a laptop.



I want something lantern weight, beside a good freestyle life, but still clothed with applications and games. If anyone have suggestions on laptops, or just places to progress for the best deals, I would greatly apprehiate it.



Thanks contained by advance.


Answer:

A well-mannered choice would be the HP 6500t.



HP

Model: HP Pavilion dv6500t

Screen Size: 15.4 inches

Weight: 6 lbs

Processor Options: Core 2 Duo

Graphics Options: nVidia Go 8400m (Dedicated)

Description: The HP dv6500t is a 15.4 screen laptop next to Centrino Duo technology, optional pattern camera and Nvidia graphics.



Check my link for reviews and free expert warning;
Get an HP, they are great laptops. I have one and I love it. Never hold any problems with it.

how to deal with men

No comments:

Post a Comment