Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Looking to buy a different laptop?

If money be no object, which would you buy? An Apple laptop or a laptop beside Windows OS?


Answer:

definitely the apple macbook. i bought one not long after taking a poll of my friends. it's the best decision i ever made! i will never buy a workstation again!
a top of the line sager .. notebook for sure ..
windows emphatically
I would get a Dell near Ubuntu/Linux pre-installed.



Windows is a junk OS. Apple's are fitting machines, but I don't like them - they're too big.



Also, I prefer the power of Linux.
Go near the Apple lap top. It can run Mac and Windows programs. This path you are getting TWO computers in one!
Idk Probably Windows
Windows specifically. I have a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092, and I love it.
if you a moment ago complete a few quick tasks on this site they'll distribute you a sony laptop, completely free of charge!!
I would go beside the windows PC. Less software compatibility issues and several more choices.

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment