Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Macbook or Powerbook?

im nearly to get a unmarked computer i need it to compose songs and engender my own music....but i dont know if i should get a Macbook or a Powerbook......i obligation opinions wich one would ya win and why


Answer:

I would go beside a Macbook. Powerbook is abandoned hardware/platform (PowerPC) while Macbook is current. Macbook also have the ability to natively run MS Windows, which is flawless to have as an odds. The only drawback is want of dedicated video card and a smaller peak, neither of which would affect your task of composing music.
You should find a Powerbook.
Powerbook is discontinued, it is now call MacBook Pro, and iBook is now MacBook.



To answer your grill, I would go beside a MacBook because they are smaller and don't overheat
Ninguna de las 2, es mejor PC.
I got a free macbook from this site, I notably recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment