Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac Cut & Paste Question?

So I've get a question --

Been trying to cut photo's from one place to another, be it from my CF card to a harddrive or from one folder to another, I can't give the impression of being to do it. I'll highlight my picture(s), try to do Edit>Cut - zilch. I try Command + X, still nothing. Any thinking on why I can't cut/paste? Is it a system setting perhaps? Copying and pasting is getting really elderly really fast. I enjoy to copy my sh*t, paste it, next go spinal column to the source and delete it. Thanks in finance for the help.


Answer:

I presume thats just the path the OS is built, could be useful probably, but is it really that much trouble to drag the original to the trash afterwards?



some design:

-when moving from folder to folder, why don't you just drag the directory to the new folder?

-when copying from a cf card, only just format it before you start shooting again?
i use to own this problem all u do is affix the image to your iphoto afterwards click the folder u want to transfer resembling example

for word copy the image to iphoto afterwards got to word while iphoto is till depart and place the pic where u want


No comments:

Post a Comment