Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac book or dell xps m1330?



Answer:

I enjoy a MacBook now, and I surely love it. I haven't done an in depth price comparison, but I conjure it's probably more expensive than a Dell. Personally though, I find the interface on macs are more intuitive and they definitely don't crash similar to Microsoft systems--which makes sense since the hardware and software of Macs are designed together, to some extent than by separate companies (eg Dell and Microsoft).



One advantage of the MacBooks is that they own Intel processors now, which finances that you can run Mac and Windows OS simultaneously using third party software, close to Parallels. So you can really have both within one.



In fairness though, my housemate has a dell, and he say he's content with it.
What are you more comfortable near? Apple or Windows? Game wise and organization wise, I would stick next to the Windows platform. Graphics and multimedia I would get a Mac. Or bring back both! :)
No question.

Get the Mac near a large internal thorny drive, and install Windows on it, so you can use both mac and PC on the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment