Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Macbook pro mobile... unresponsive?

ok my macbookpro freestyle doesnt last AT ALL rotten the charger like I verbs it off the charger and it calculate the remaning time of the battery and it turns up as ten second... and then I hold to replug it in up to that time it dies... and it says it's fully charged though which doesnt be paid sence... cause if its fully charged it should final allot longer than 10 seconds... so do I want a new battery-operated? and shouldnt apple cover this being that it's clearly a flaw contained by their stuff? being that a foreign battery is $100 and I'm a student I dont really enjoy the cash to buy a latest one anytime soon...

so yeah anyone else have this problem?

I would approaching to be able to use my laptop approaching a laptop and not have it chain to the wall...

help please!


Answer:

Don't replug it. Sometimes the Mac calculate the time left wrongly and following rectifies the problem. If it still shuts down after the ten second are up, then show the device to the nearest apple retail store, because you are officially entitled to a free replacement of the battery.
Check out this freestyle firmware update (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/b... If you still have problems, stop by the nearest Apple Store. If not near one, nickname the Apple Support numbers on your purchase receipt or look for it online at apple.com. In the adjectives, start your problem resolutions at apple.com/support. Select 'computers' then 'MacBook Pro'.

how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment