Friday, September 17, 2010

Laptop Wireless LAN driver confusion?

I own recently tested Kubuntu on my laptop as I will be switching from Windows to Kubuntu any time soon. I used the live disc to test out the OS so I could see if any of the drivers needed sorting out.



The lone driver that had any problems be the driver for the wireless LAN adapter, so a Kubuntu restricted driver was used. The actual wireless LAN works fine and I could connect to the router.



The with the sole purpose thing that doesn't work is the button to disengage the wireless LAN. My quiz is: does the driver for the wireless LAN in a laptop also control the activation button on the front?


Answer:

does your laptop hold aset of keys for launching email,your browser?

if yes you may entail a launch manager driver or app for your form of laptop.
bloody good Q my erudite gues would be yes


No comments:

Post a Comment