Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for a good laptop...?

I'm looking for a fairly inexpensive laptop that will still work really good. I would use it mainly for writing and the internet, and something that has a DVD drive. I've been looking at an Inspiron 1501, but any tips you guys can give me would be great!


Answer:

Buying a bottom of the line Dell is like buying a $100 desktop. I bought a $700 laptop and it didn't even last me a year and I didn't even run it that hard.



I just bought a Toshiba to replace the dell and it is the best computer I have ever had and I have had almost every single brand out there. Im not a computer nerd I don't know much but I know enough. If you buy a dell don't go very cheap and make sure you talk to someone else who knows computers before you let dell build it for you or you will get screwed.
If you're only going to using it for writing and Internet, then anything will do for you regardless of it's brand and features. So focus on the price...
What's your spending range? If anything, get a MacBook. It's about one grand or so. Very simple and straight to the point. I hate Dells and their non-quality parts. My auntie's screen just cracked for no reason the other day for no reason at all. (it was an inside crack)
you can look for it on:

www.laptopshowcase.co.uk ?you will see it there

or:www.notebookreview.com

www.hotdealsclub.com
Apple refuses to make low-end, bargain basement machines. They design specific software and hardware to work together. Buy a Mac and you'll never regret it.
You should get a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092.


No comments:

Post a Comment