Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lost nouns while installing window Vista...?

i in recent times installed Windows Vista over my existing windows XP, and presently my sound doesn't work. When i hover over the nouns icon on the bottom right it say No audio ouput device is installed. What to do? I'm thinking i have to download it somewhere but can't find it.


Answer:

try the Vista Updates and find the correct drivers.

It worked for me when i installed Vista.

Else the CD's (for reinstalling operating system) from you computer would own the proper drivers-- you can install from there too.
This is probably because on Windows XP you installed the nouns card using a CD you be provided with. Insert the disc for the sound card and install the driver, nouns should be resumed after a restart. If u lost the CD later find the product name, query it on Google or driver guide and download it to your computer, then click donate hardware on control panel in vista and next audio devices, let it force out, click unknown device and click install 'have disk' and locate it to where u downloaded the driver from the website. Hope it works.
You basically downloaded window vista and already your have issues! I feel for ya. I own window vista and I have issues off & on since I get the darn thing!

Try looking at your leading screen, you should see at the botton right corner a pic of a speaker.CLick on that and should come up w/ another eyeshade w/ things to turn the bass and other sound trying clicking on adjectives.

good luck

how to get waves with straighthair

No comments:

Post a Comment