Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for something ultraportable laptop or gadget to write beside!?

I'm a writer and I already enjoy a fairly portable imac laptop, but I'm looking for some sort of laptop or word processor that's as small and portable as possible for writing on, any with an included or extra upright. Years ago I used to write on a tiny little Psion PDA which was a bit difficult but adjectives...I could carry it contained by my pocket! Anyone have any suggestions?


Answer:

Oh, do I enjoy an answer for you! First of all, consent to me tell you that I'm typing up this answer on my portable gadget. (I could well be doing this from the car.) I just now bought my Ultra-Mobile PC, a Samsung Q1. It is basically a Tablet PC that runs Windows XP, but it is merely big enough to accomodate its 7 peak. It has no built-in the ivories, but it has two USB jacks. So I only purchased an indestructible roll-up keyboard for smaller number than $20, and I can type away! The Q1 itself cost me only $700, and it have a 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and fairly right connectivity ports. Personally, I wanted extra freestyle life, so I spent another hundred dollars and get a battery that can efficiently give me 6 hours. (The included freestyle gives 3 or more) So I'm extremely self-righteous with this fun little gadget, and I importantly recommend you search for one.



By the course: here's a link to it on CNet.com:

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/samsung-...

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment