Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac Computer Problem?

I own an old Mac laptop formerly dashboard was even invented, and I own to wait another year until I can catch a new one for college, but the key have stopped working and sometimes the eyeshade goes black, I don't own the kind of money to be in motion and fix it so what should I do?


Answer:

Use an external keyboard and monitor, perchance?
You can find new ones cheap on eBay. you might find one even better here like the mac book pro.
Buy an external the ivories that connects by USB. ($15)

Go on Craigslist and find a used Monitor. ($20)

Go to your local mac store and see what adapter you need to hook up your monitor. ($15-30)

Use your laptop as a desktop until you can afford a clean one.
External KB and M. Buy a PC (better). Try a can of air and blowing the KB out. You could reseat the KB by unplugging it and replugging it.


No comments:

Post a Comment