Friday, September 17, 2010

Laptop...?

Where can I bring back a cheap new laptop? Like a suitable one with closely of memory. Please don't give me links to those pop-up type sites. And no e-bay stuff any.


Answer:

You know what I am just approaching you. Lol.. I am on my search for a laptop and at a extraordinarily low price with great memory. Dell presently has a 1501 laptop that you can achieve for just 599$ near 1GB of memory, ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 graphics...great AMD processor, Windows Vista Home Basic. Just go to www.dell.com and scrabble for Dell 1501 (its an inspiron).

Another good site is Bestbuy.com ..they own sales next to good comps. from time to time so it is a intensely helpful site.

Also another worthy computer I was looking at be Toshibadirect.com. I saw a Toshiba for only 599$ and it seem very obedient. It was an A130 ST1313. Also check out circuitcity.com, sear.com, walmart.com. O and one more piece...if your not satisfied next to the memory, go to Buy.com and near is a 2GB memory for only 55$!!

Hopefully this help..Thank you.
Try ebuyer



http://www.ebuyer.com/uk/product/124932...
honestly? I check out computer shopper (magizine) www.cnet.com....or I normaly go to best buy or circuit city, that means of access if I have a problem I can walk and talk to a character face to facade..peace
well, I would stir to eBay, but since you don't want to, I would try newegg.com



Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment