Friday, September 17, 2010

Laptop beside a pear?

I've see a cute pink laptop with a pear on it beforehand on a website, but now I can't find it anywhere.

It's close to an Apple, but with a pear on top. I don't know what brand, can you please minister to me?

Links would be helpful.

The personality who finds it or something really close gets 10 points for best answer and 5 stars!

Thanks contained by Advance, Good Luck!


Answer:

OK Ive seen like mad of cartoons on TV and to avoid copyright infringement they will replace the logo near a pear or face on the cover so most probable the computer you saw was computer generate and not real but I devise Sony makes a laptop that have a pink cover...I think its the C series
http://sl-pear.blogspot.com/



i hope specifically it!
It was from a tv show. Zoey101 or something similar to that. You probably can't just buy it approaching that. You have to buy a pink cover and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment