Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Macbook Pro w/ NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics beside 128MB SDRAM... OK? How in the region of for Leopard?

NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics beside 128MB SDRAM



Hey, I am buying a Mac for Law school.



I am getting the Macbook Pro.



I really want the 2.4 ghtz edition, but I don't think that works into my budget right presently:(



The only entity that worries me alittle about this macbook is the graphics card.



Is this clad with 128 MB? How does it stand up to graphics cards available contained by competition's laptops?



like:

128MB NVIDIA(R) GeForceTM Go 8400M GS

or the

256MB NVIDIA(R) GeForceTM Go 7900 GS

or the

383MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS



Also, I plan on purchasing Leopard when it comes out.



And this computer will be capable of take full good thing of Leopard, right? It's not likely that they will revise the laptop again before afterwards as they were redo about a week ago?


Answer:

I be just contained by your exact shoes (and got the 2.2). I'm not precise around Leopard but I do know a guy who runs Tiger on a ibook G3 just fine.



Just go to show how resilient Macintosh systems are I think.



Also I come across this article you might wanna check-out:http://www.barefeats.com/rosa03.html...



It basically say that while the 2.4 is nice, it might not be worth as much as it is (unless you'll be video editing in court).



Good luck beside law academy!
Leopard will run on a slot loading imac (with nothing but extra ram), you'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment