Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Macbook black or white?what shall i take =D?

i own a black ipod nano..i love buying black stuff even my phone is black...

but i thought that white macbook looks more attractive and is more apple original..what do you reckon?!


Answer:

if it is attractive, then white, if its for the color, black, i would read aloud white
I say keep hold of it going with the black
Black
Black.
I would right to be heard white.



If you by some chance dilapidated it (scratches, etc.), it would show up much less on white than black. Also, finger prints and such show up lots on the black one.



But if you similar to black so much, go beside black, but I would go near white.
the black is cool but oily fingers vacate some nastyness on the keys and also the lid. I use a black one at work but I brought a white one for home use.
I read out white, its true mac.

Also its easier to clean and you attain no smudges on it.

Black is cool but you see all the dust and slippery finger,palm and hand prints everywhere.
A white. I have a white and it is easy to verbs smudges.


No comments:

Post a Comment