Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for a laptop carrying defence that can hold two laptops?

Because of company and customer requirments I hold two laptop systems. They work on different networks and have to be configured differently. I have need of both of them when I work from home or travel and carrying two laptop cases and having to check one is out of commission very will. I have need of a case that will convey both systems and can be taken as a carry on item. The solely other factor is I need to know how to keep my power supplies, two make friends cables and one small mouse within the bag. Other than that color, fabric, and any other factor do not matter to me.


Answer:

I enjoy a laptop case that I found out within the trash that I use for work. It can hold 2 laptops. So, I at least know they exist. (But, it's big and heavily built.)
i just bought a laptop second week and i also got a nice backpack near a slip for a laptop in it ..+plenty more room for power sup. batts and adjectives. even 2 laptops (easily) it has a few small pockets also that work great for mice cds dvds whatever=p
Check EBags they hold the largest selection on rank.


No comments:

Post a Comment