Friday, September 17, 2010

Latitude C840 is asking for 90w power adapter when I am already using one.?

I enjoy tried a brand new adapter from dell, but the computer still say it requires a 90w adapter. I definitely hold the right one and have tried a different one which is certain to be good.



When booting rotten battery power, I do not bring the message, and the machine runs fine.



I hold updated the bios to the latest variation.





Has anyone seen this until that time? Does anyone have any suggestions save for throw this beater away?


Answer:

Hi. I own one. It complains that the battery is smaller amount than it really is. Did the same article as you, updated the BIOS. Everything else seems fine so I only ignore the message and use standby when I'm on AC power. If you hold a floppy drive or removable device you could try removing it.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment