Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MacBook or MacBook Pro?

I am going into my second year of college, and Im majoring contained by Graphic Design. I have never owned any type of Mac computer, but I've worked on them surrounded by school. Currently, I enjoy a Dell Inspiron 6400, but I am looking to buy a MacBook, because of my major. Being that Im only just in the first stages of my core (only taking one intro graphic design class subsequent semester) which would be more suitable? Macbook or MB Pro? Also I wanted to know what nature of protection plans Apple offers for their notebook, and do any of the plans cover damages that I cause, such as something going wrong if I be to drop it. Thanks!


Answer:

I've got a macbook and enjoy been doing some video editing and stuff. It's working very well, but I've already filled up my 80GB easier said than done drive. Anyway, the macbook has a sort of small graphics card, only 64mb. The Pro's own a much better graphics card. You'll also want the bigger screen as the 13.3 is pretty small. If you bring back the small one, you may regret it. If you get the larger, you won't regret it. Unless your putting it on a credit card. That extra $1000 is gonna hurt.
You should procure a Macbook Pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment