Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac battery-operated power?

My MacBook Pro 15 w/ OSX Tiger is not even one month feeble. Today after charging my battery, I unplugged the charger and turned on the computer near only battery-operated power. I turned on and quickly turned spinal column off as if near was positively no battery power. The computer say that the battery is 100% charged and so does the freestyle itself, but my computer will not work with simply battery power and requires it to be plugged contained by to work. Before bringing this into apple, I wanted to know if anybody else have answers or has experienced he same problems. Yes I own looked around on Apple support but nothing match my problems except a barely-similar problems. Please help.


Answer:

I would contact Apple, that particularly sounds like a hardware issue, but if you haven't downloaded the Macbook battery-operated firmware, it may fix your issue http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...
The battery may be defective.



Call Apple tech support, It's free for 90 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment