Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac OS10.4.9 time keep shifting?

I lately bought a macbook with os 10.4.9, most updated. I installed boot military camp and am dual booting with vista. Now the system time on mac keep changing, even though I constantly set it to be not set automatically and I lock it to prevent change. The windows vista system time stays consistent. Any thinking?


Answer:

Probably a disagreement between the two as to whether the BIOS time reflects UNC or local time.



As far as I'm aware in attendance is no option to fix that contained by Windows. However, all Unix systems I've worked next to have that within one form or another. On Gentoo Linux the file is /etc/conf.d/clock.

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment